With XTECH products
- You will be able to manage projects with :
- Huge volume of data to upgrade.
- Important sets of vertical or specific developments to create or to adapt.
Two operations that used to be complex and risky before Xtech products.
- You will no longer have to create a patch for your developments and settings and to insert it during all dry runs and during the Go Live step, therefore avoiding a substantial development and validation workload.
- You will minimize the downtime of the production environment.
- You will secure the “Go Live” step which will become a normal phase, with no major risk, no longer requiring a long downtime.
- You will highly simplify the validation work and enhance the new version handling by your customer
- You will have better visibility and control on your project
- The 2-steps Xtech initial upgrade will save you valuable time
- You will have a single extraction and full validation of the production folder.
- It will be much easier to offer upgrade projects including evolutions
- You will be able to adopt an industrial project organization while specializing missions
- A close-to-the-customer project team managing development and customer relationship
- A technical team managing remotely via the tool all the technical aspects of the upgrade which require higher system and database skills
Simplify your transition to the cloud
- Integrated cloud specific functions
- Manage DB change
- You will be able to manage simply and in an optimized way
- Your X3 backups
- Maintaining a copy folder of your production folder
- Creating test environments using fusion and data filtering mechanisms
- You will be able to manage your transitions safely
- Updating your production folder without having to patch it
- creating a new folder
- in the same or in another environment
Comparison of Methodologies